Anyone who has invested time and money into a business knows and understands the importance of protecting it. One of the best ways to do this is with a comprehensive commercial insurance plan. The agents at Southern Iowa Insurance Services have the knowledge and experience to assist business owners in securing a commercial insurance package tailored to their specific business.
- Workers’ compensation may be legally required if you have one or more employees. This will provide coverage for your employee if they are injured on the job or become ill from something associated with their job. Workers’ compensation will cover medical bills and lost wages and may also provide coverage for disability or death benefit.
- Commercial auto insurance may be necessary if you have vehicles that are owned by or primarily used by the business. The liability portion of a commercial auto policy will cover others who may be involved in an accident caused by you or one of your employees. The liability will pay for injuries sustained or damage to the property of the other party. You may also choose to cover damages to the vehicles owned or used by the business by including comprehensive and/or collision coverage.
- Commercial general liability policies will help pay for injuries sustained by a customer or visitor to your business.
- Commercial property insurance can include coverage for damages to your building and/or contents due to fire, wind, theft, vandalism, etc.
- Inland Marine coverage is for movable/transportable tools or equipment that need to be insured. Other items covered on by inland marine might be computers or communication devices.
Other coverage options might include Business Interruption Coverage, Cyber Liability or Employment Practices Liability. To determine what coverage options are available that may pertain to your business, you need the help of an experienced commercial insurance agent. Brittany, Abbi and April are ready to assist you with all of your commercial insurance needs. With the many different facets of your business, it may be easiest to make an appointment to go over your needs. This can be done in our office, or at your location. If meeting in person is not a great option for you, we are available by phone and email as well to make getting a quote as simple as possible for you.